Victorian Same Sex Marriage Registration & Registry Styple Wedding Ceremony Booking Office
Gay and Lesbian couple can book their very personal same sex marriage registration and registry style wedding ceremony at Melbourne Marriage Registration Centre 365 days a year including any public holidays and special occasions like Melbourne Midsumma Pride March Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Australia Day, Valentine’s Day, Chinese New Year’s Eve, Chinese New Year, Labour Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Easter Monday, ANZAC Day, Mother’s Day, Queen’s Birthday, AFL Grand Final Friday, Father’s Day, Melbourne Cup Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and etc.
Melbourne Marriage Registration Centre - Victorian Same Sex Marriage Registration and Registry Style Wedding Ceremony Booking Office is located in the heart of Melbourne CBD directly opposite the Southern Cross Train Station. Melbourne Marriage Registration Centre has a number of English, Mandarin and Cantonese speaking Authorized Same Sex Marriage Celebrants and Civil Celebrants available in the State of Victoria.
Melbourne Marriage Registration Centre is proud of providing the best and most comprehensive same sex marriage registration & registry style wedding ceremony services to Gay and Lesbian couple from many countries.
Same Sex Marriage Registration, Registry Style Wedding Ceremony and Special Occasion Celebration
1. Same Sex (Gay and Lesbian) Couple Marriage Registration.
2. Same Sex (Gay and Lesbian) Couple Registry Style Wedding Ceremony.
3. Same Sex (Gay and Lesbian) Couple Customized Wedding Ceremony.
4. Same Sex (Gay and Lesbian) Couple English and Mandarin Bilingual Wedding Ceremony.
5. Same Sex (Gay and Lesbian) Couple English and Cantonese Bilingual Wedding Ceremony.
6. Same Sex (Gay and Lesbian) Couple Chinese Wedding Tea Ceremony.
7. Same Sex (Gay and Lesbian) Couple Baby Naming Ceremony.
8. Same Sex (Gay and Lesbian) Couple Renew of Vows Ceremony.
9. Same Sex (Gay and Lesbian) Couple Commitment Ceremony.
10. Same Sex (Gay and Lesbian) Couple Wedding Plan.
11. Same Sex (Gay and Lesbian) Couple Australian Ancestor's Special Blessing.
Partner (Spouse, Prospective Marriage, De Facto, Same Sex) Visa Application Assistance
If you have any difficulties or puzzles with your partner (spouse, de facto, same sex, prospective marriage) visa application, or your partner visa application has been refused by the Australian Department of Immigration & Border Protection, you should consider contacting the Australian top partner (spouse, de facto, same sex, prospective marriage) visa specialist Mr. Henry Qian from Victoria Migration Service Centre immediately by visiting Victoria Migration Service Centre’s official website at http://www.MigrationService.com.au and to make an appointment to see Mr. Henry Qian who specializes in all type of partner visa application processes as well as highly complex partner visa application refusal Tribunal Merits Review (Appeal) cases.